Monday, June 30, 2008

Let's take a Quiz! :)

Wow. I've been gone a while. I went with Mae (my best friend --the one I went to camp with) to Wet 'n' Wild for a 4-H trip. I got really, really sun burned. As well as drinking lots of water this summer, wear lots of sunscreen too, trust me. A few days ago I couldn't lift my arms above my head with out screaming.
Apart from that, not much has been going on. My mom and dad and I went to a nearby town to have lunch in the park and listen to the bagpipers practice. I love the bagpipes. I keep a chanter in my room and practice with it some times. Of course, to me it's alot harder than actually playing the real 'pipes (sort for bagpipes) because I run out of breath so easily -- I'm more of a strings musistian. But, someday you'll see me up on stage on the PBS channel. Yeeeaaaaahhhh.....probably not. LOL!!!

I saw a fill-out-thing on another blog that I read, I thought it would be really cool if I did one too, so here goes:

(1) Fruity Pebbles or Recces Puffs?

(2) Cheerleading:
A. It isn't a real sport
B. All right! I love to cheer!!!! Go Eagles!!!
C. Hmmm? Oh, yeah, it S'okay

(3) Cats:
A. They're totally evil!
B. Awe!! Who's a cutie-cat?? Who's a cutie-cat?? you are!
C. Cats? I thought they were some kind of mutated fox!

(4) Reading:
A. Why read when you can just watch the movie?
B. I LOVE BOOKS!!!! I'm currently writing one right now!
C. Books make great fire-starters.

(5) Do you play an instrument?
A. Why?
B. Of course! Piano, flute, violin, accordian, penny wistle, harp.......
C. Um, I can put a CD in the player, does that count?

(6) Chocolate:
A. Ick! Gives me the hives! besides, it's got way to much sugar.
B. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chocolate!!!!!!!!!! CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
C. I'll eat anything that doesn't eat me first.

(7) Bed Time:
A. I go to bed at 8pm sharp every night then I wake up every morning at 6am which equals out to
11 hours of sleep.
B. I sleep with my eyes open in Math class. At night, Party!
C. Bed? Sleep? Hang on, let me go get the dictionary....

(8) How do you want to die?
A. Peacfully, in my sleep.
B. Bungee Jumping!!!!!!!!!
C. It's up to my hamster.

(9) Whats on your ipod, Mp3, etc....?
A. Mozart
B. Frank Sinatra, Metallica, Enter the Haggis, The Infamous StringDusters, everything!
C. I'll tell you as soon as I find it.

(10) And finally, what did you think of this quiz-thingy?
A. Very informitave.
B. Oh, it was like totally awesome dude!! Make some more, Minx, PLZ!!!!
C. This is a quiz?

Okay, once you're done with the quiz, head on over to the comments page and I'll get you the results.
Hope ya had fun!
~Minx

5 comments:

Minx said...

oky-doky:
Mostly A's: Okay, don't be a stick in the mud, get some excitment it your life! ^~^

Mostly B's: LyK, OMG! we could be twins! You're totally random, but that's OK because thats what makes you unique!

Mostly C's: Oh, yeah, you're a cool Kat. laid back and just shootin' the breeze.

Minx said...

oh, BTW, If you want more quizzes, just leave a comment, and I'll be sure to think up some. :)

Anonymous said...

(1)Recces Puffs

(2) Cheerleading:
(C.) Hmmm? Oh, yeah, it S'okay

(3) Cats:
(B.) Awe!! Who's a cutie-cat?? Who's a cutie-cat?? you are!

(4) Reading:
B. I LOVE BOOKS!!!! I'm currently writing one right now!

(5) Do you play an instrument?
(B.) Of course! Piano, flute, violin, accordian, penny wistle, harp.......

(6) Chocolate:
(C.) I'll eat anything that doesn't eat me first.

(7) Bed Time:
(B.) I sleep with my eyes open in Math class. At night, Party!

(8) How do you want to die?
(A.) Peacfully, in my sleep.

(9) Whats on your ipod, Mp3, etc....?
(B.) Frank Sinatra, Metallica, Enter the Haggis, The Infamous StringDusters, everything!

(10) And finally, what did you think of this quiz-thingy? (B.) Oh, it was like totally awesome dude!! Make some more, Minx, PLZ!!!!

Anonymous said...

definately make more quizes, minx!!!

from sar

Minx said...

yay! more quizzy!

~Minx