Monday, June 9, 2008

It's been a while...

Okay, before I start: Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been pretty busy lately. A bunch of exciting things have happened since though.

First of all, remember that bruise I had?? It went away the very next day! I know, that may no seem like cool news to you...but, I'm like, the boo-boo princess. :) So that was pretty cool.

Second (and least fun), I almost passed out from dehydration. People, when adults tell you to drink lots off water, DO IT!!!! Actually, that happened to me about this time last year. Like this time, I was in the chicken house, and I kept telling myself that I would go to the house and lie down after I finished the flat of eggs that I was working on, but that flat kept leading to another one and just one more- until I eventually blacked out. Hee-hee, I is stubborn.

Third, Mom got a job as a pharmacy technician's assistant! Yay Mom! Hip-hip-horray!

Fourth: oh boy. The mules got out of the stable. Twice. *sigh I love Sam and Julie to death, but sometimes they get so irritable I just wanna smack their hindquarters! I tried to lead Julie, but then I realized: Julie is a follower, not a leader. So, I took the lead rope off of her, and put it on Sam. Now, Sam is as big as a Clydesdale (oddly enough his mother was a quarter horse 0_o) but he's as sweet as a rotten apple -which I have learned in the past, if you feed an equine too much of, they'll get drunk :o - . I lead Sam, he followed me and Julie followed him. Then, they got out AGAIN! And I followed the same procedure.

Then, we picked cherries, pitted cherries, bagged cherries, freezed cherries and made cherry pie. I want nothing to do with cherries for the rest of the year. >(

Oh, and I watched Million Dollar Baby. I was really good.

~Minx Deadly

No comments: