Monday, June 2, 2008

Minx Deadly

"Minx Deadly?" you say. "I've never heard of anything like before. What is it?"
Well, to put it simply, Minx Deadly isn't a what so much as a who. It is simply my pen name --well, type name, in this case I guess--. It's just some random (pretty good for random if I do say so myself :) ) name I came up with so my......associate-enemies don't find me. My real name is Meg though, but you can call me Minx or Meg, whichever you prefer.

Minx is actually a term for a --and I quote from the dictionary :)-- a saucy girl.

And Deadly means- well, if you don't already know what 'deadly' means, you should probably be doing something a little more constructive in the educational department than reading this blog. No offense of course.

Well that's all for now I guess, I would love to tell you a bit more about me, but I'm an enigma: I like to drop hints about myself as I go along, so if you are interested in finding more about me, keep reading!!! :)

ps.- I love critical (constructive but not rude) comments! So feel free to leave a comment, Thx!

~Minx

1 comment:

Minx said...

Btw, I will try to post every day if I can, I have a very active life so I can't really make any promises right now. ~Minx