Wednesday, June 11, 2008

very cool

This is very cool: I got my own computer!!!!! :) Okay, sure right now I have to
sit with it in a little corner in the dining room. On the floor. With the mousepad on a phone book. Like a redneck...but anyway, it's awesome! I plan to put it on the desk in
my room sometime next week if everything goes well.
Oh my goodness, I have SO much going on this summer! Driver's ed, summer school
(I'm not dumb, I just got a little behind in algebra when I changed schools this year), cheerleading camp and finally camp! A real, canoe and campfire, sleeping-in-cabins,
gallons-of-bugrepelent, the first non-sports camp I have ever been to! I can't wait. The
only camps I have ever been to were: soccar, basketball, vollyball and cheerleading.
Have you ever been to camp? What was it like? What should I bring? Please comment! Thx!
~Minx

No comments: