Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Summer Crazies

I think I've got the summer-time crazies: I actually want to go back to school.
My new school really isn't a drag at all, it's just....different. It's not what I'm used to, I admit, but I'm adapting.
The really bad thing though, is that since my old school closed down, everyone is going to be so spread out this coming school year. Now, I'm not saying that I'm going to miss everyone (because very few people that went there were actually worthy of being called a true friend --not saying everyone was unworthy, keep in mind--), but then, I kind of am saying that I'm going to miss everyone because they were so familiar to me. Most of the students there had been at that school as long as I have --since K-4.
But it is a sad thing when there isn't really a decent school in the district (well other than the school I'm at right now, but space is very limited for high schoolers at the moment) and so many students are being sent off to public schools.
Now, public school may not sound like the worse thing in the world, but keep in mind that these are kids --I mean little, 11 and younger kids-- have been in a Christian school all of their life. I'm sure that's got to be a rather un-nerving experience.

But, anyway, Yes, I'm a freak for wanting to go back to school, yada yada, I'm insane, blah blah blah.

Rock on,
Minx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, i really hate that crossroads closed down too!! we had such good times there, ya know?!?!

~Sar~

Minx said...

for real! LOL I will never, ever forget 6th grade!