Friday, July 18, 2008

Quiz (3)

Which "Minx Deadly" character are you most like?

1. What kind of person are you?

a. I like to take care of anything or anyone that needs my help.
b. Perky and fun loving!
c. Calm, and good with a bow and arrow.
d. A killer.

2. What would be you get-a-way of choice if you had to exit a battle quickly?

a. I'm not a fighter, sorry.
B. Flying with my own wings.
c. Escaping into the shadows.
d. My horse.

3. What is you're weapon of choice (everyone has a weapon, whether you are a fighter or not.)?

a. Spells and incantations.
b. Uh, wit?
c. Bow and arrow.
d. A machete'. Don't laugh!

4. What are your'e reasons for fighting?

a. To let off steam, I suppose...
b. To prove I'm not a freak.
c. For a good cause.
d. For revenge and to protect my family.

5. And finally, In your opinion, Do you think you are a killer?

a. Of course not!
b. Nah.
c. Not as much as my wife.
d. Oh, defiantly.

Okay, head on over to the comments!

~Minx

5 comments:

Minx said...

Mostly A's:

You are most like Claudia.
Claudia is sort of an old lady, but don't underestimate her: she's a warlock that can have your skin dripping off your bones in seconds. Claudia raise Minx when her mother was killed.

Minx said...

Mostly B's:

You are most like Mallory Flight.
Mallory is Minx's long lost daughter, who takes her last name because of the two leathery wings sprouting out of her back, due to a mutation that happen when she crossed the Forbidden River when she was a baby.

Minx said...

Mostly C's:

You are most like Travis, Minx's husband, who may or may not be dead...

Minx said...

Mostly D's:

'D' is for Deadly, you are most like Minx Deadly! Hopefully though, youv'e had better luck.....

Anonymous said...

To be honest, I think I'm more like Mallory.