Friday, July 18, 2008

The Real "Minx Deadly"

When I first made up the pen name "Minx Deadly", I sort of didn't need it for a while, so I put it in a disregarded file in the back of my mind. (Scary place, that file! :)
Anyway, a few months later, I was writing a story about a girl with horribly bad luck: She was born a mix, (Half human and half Elvin), her mother was killed and her father was banished from the Realm, she grew up, avoided being killed many times, fell in love, got married and had a child.
That's not the bad luck part though, her daughter was stolen and taken across the Forbidden River (where people of that Realm couldn't cross or they would burst into flame -- so, yeah, that had to suck) and then her husband was killed during a war a whole year later -- but she didn't actually see him die, hmm...--.
So, yeah, I had to give her a name so.....Minx Deadly! XD

Just thought you should know that before I post the next quiz. :)

~Minx

No comments: