Saturday, May 9, 2009

More Drawings!

Hello again! I uploaded some more drawings. :)

Mary Hale aka Bloody Mary (an OC) (c)Me





Brandon! The Siamese Bunny! (randomness) "Carrot?"

Lenore and Raggamuffin (vampire form) (c) Roman Dirge

Umm...Feet. why did I draw feet?....
Some thing me and Brittany did at school

Raven! From Vampire Kisses (c) Ellen Schrieber "Rock on!"
Skulduggery S
Skulduggery Pleasant! (c) Derek Landy

A mummy. "Grr! Arg!"

Ooh, pretty castle!
My freind is absolutly obsessed with TinkerBell, so to annoy her, I drew a Tinker-Goth :)
A graveyard. pretty.... lol
Storm again (c) ME
okey-dokey. :) that's it. :)
Peace out, happy saturday.
~Meg/Minx

3 comments:

VampireGirl said...

the Lenore and Raggamuffin is really cute, and so is the tinker goth! I love itt! and nice job on Raven! I can sooo see her wearing that!
OH MY GOTH!!!! The new VK book is coming outt!!! on the 19th!!!! AHHH

VampireGirl said...

Omg! I just remembered...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Well... Late bithday... Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minx said...

Awe! Thanks a bunch! :)

I know!! OMG I can't wait!!!