Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"So, Minx....What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Yeah, yeah, I know I already made a post today about the tea and all, but I 'm really bored.
--So, I tell you what I want to be when I grow up! :)--

I want to be a MORTICIAN.
Wait! Don't leave! I'm not a freak!!! ......Okay, yeah, I am...... heheheh....right. Anyway, I don't just want to be a mortician b/c I'm some kind of morbid weirdo, there are other reasons:

- You have to have a strong stomach................................check.
- You have to be comforable working w/ the dead.........check.
- Mortuary School...shouldn't be too crowded..........lol..check.
- When dead ppl don't laugh @ my jokes,
doesn't mean they're not funny................................check.

Plus, somebody's got to do it.
~Minx

No comments: