Monday, August 18, 2008

"Oh, Micky , you so fine, you so fine you blow my mind, Hey Micky!"

Well, I am somewhat happy to report that I am a cheerleader again. I am now a back spotter for Storm!
A back spotter? Again? How'de that happen?
Anyway, school starts on the 25th for me, I'm excited to be getting back. *Dodges the flying, rotten fruit*
And while I'm not bursting out singing, "Oh Micky! you so fine! You so fine you blow my mind, Hey Micky!"-
-- Okay, I did do that, but only once!--
I have got in touch with my more.....enthusiastic side. :)

And to all you lurkers out there, "Please, Please comment! Whaaaaa! *crys*!"
*sob* *picks self up off the ground* "ahem"I mean, if u want. No? 's all good."
LOLOLOLOLOLz.
I'm still looking for new photos to put on the site.
Well, enjoy whatever you have left of the summer!
~Minx

No comments: