Friday, July 16, 2010

~A Shameful Delight~

Dear Blog-Diary-Thing,
I did it. Never thought I would...but I did.

Yup. I got a boyfriend.

Now before you start slapping me around nun-style, and shove the fiddle in my face, lemme explain: I still fiddle, the Claddagh is no prob. because...well.... I got rid of it :) hehe... Yeah, we put the thing on a chain, hung it around his neck, and bid adeui so he could have the stupid little thing till he gets off that hunk of political island in the Indian Ocean.

you are there, in Kandy, Sri Lanka........ I am here, in North Carolina.

we have a problem.
soooo, we're battling time zones, figuring a way to outsmart the recession, and I'm occasionally banging my head on things chanting "get your little brown, Buddhist, Sinhalese bottom over here!" ..........................the ocean sucks :P

No comments: