Friday, March 26, 2010

Updates

I'm back! I'm actually not sure why I'm even blogging anymore, I think everyone who read it in the first place died loooooooooong ago..
Anyways, another St. Patricks Day has come and gone. School work piles up (just another step towards graduation). Family is driving me crazy. Cats need to go back to their home planet. The beautiful daffodils are coming into bloom :) Finished the MOST DEPRESSING BOOK-- left me in tears, worrying about the future...
So yeah. that's about all that's new with me :)

well look at that, one visitor from Sri Lanka. Wonder who that could be ;) ha ha, love you sweetheart!

2 comments:

Sarah♥Elizabeth said...

i love you megan. :) i statred blogging again too. so not everyone is dead. hahaha

Minx said...

:D yay twin! hehehe, oo, think i know what i'll blog about next ;)