Thursday, July 30, 2009

Greetings From Oak Island North Carolina!

Hi all!!

I'm on Oak Island, North Carolina right now. :) Last week I was in Asheville (ah, sweet Asheville)
for Bele Chere --which was amazing, By the way. I'm here for Camp Caswell Baptist Camp. It's actually kind of weird, being in a Baptist camp, when I'm an Episcopal, but it's still alot of fun. :)
Being a vegitarian does not help though. In the South, almost everyone follows the sloggan: "There's a place for all Gods creatures-- right next to the potatos and gravy."

(ih.) :( There's a very nice cafeteria lady that remembers not to put meat of my plate tho. :)
She tipped me off that we're having vegitarian lasagna tonight :))) yay!
Well, gotta go! Our church is having a basketball game in a few. Then it's off to the ocean. :)

~Meg

No comments: