Friday, March 13, 2009

She died with her boots on.....not to mention her apron....

Sorry I haven't alot lately, St. Patrick's Day is almost here and Irish musicians are on demand. LOL


In other news in my life (wait! don't run!!:), my great-grandmother passed away last week.

She was born on Sept. 22, 1924 and died Monday before last. 84 years, impressive. Mary Lois "Mother" Rennegar retired from Harmony Elementary after 17 1/2 years of service in the cafeteria. She enjoyed crocheting, quilting and just like a teenage girl, talking on the phone. :)

Like many funerals in our family, it ends as a family reunion, with coffee, donuts, and monkey bread...wait- what?!
I hate monkeys.

Oddly, she passed while baking a pie. An apple pie. A really EVIL apple pie.

My family was joking around, saying Daddy Ramond (my great grandfather) had a 13 year long peaceful nap, now it's time to wake up. Ha ha!
I don't think I'm really that sad, I'm happy for her that she's in Heavan with him.

Happy St. Paddy's Day.
~Minx/Meg

No comments: