Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The iMinx

About the iMinx:

It's just a bunch of my fave songs, alot are probably some that you have never heard.

1-5 are Green Day (those guys ROCK!)

6&7 are from Enter The Haggis (which I have wrote about previously)

8 is In the Ayer (hey, every cheer team needs a theme song :)

9-12 are Avril Lavine (She also ROCKS!)

13 is from The Crux Shadows (it's gothic 80s....what's not to love!?!?)

14-18 are all by the famous Danny Elfman (14 is sung by Marylin Manson --he rocks...keep opinions to yourself Marylin haters!! Bruhahahah!!!)

19 is Star of the County Down ( a traditional Irish song)

20-22 are by Van Morrison and the Cheiftans (if ur wondering y i put 2 star of the county down songs on the iMinx, both versions are totally awesome!)

23 is The Banshee and Gravel Walks (two songs that I LOVE to play on the fiddle)

24 is The Blarney Pilgrim (Rocks out LOUD!)


So, yeah, that's the iMinx. I kinda, sorta....mabey....-ish stole the idea from Tuesday.....
"sorry, Tuesday." :)

~Merry Christmas , Minx

2 comments:

Tuesday said...

Hey Minx!

Don't worry. I don't bite... Ahahahah! I'm really enjoying the background for the player. Very nice choice!

Merry Christmas!

My Regards
-Tuesday

Minx said...

Thanx :)

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!

~Minx XD