Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Dirge for Her, the Doubly Dead.....

Well, I finally found the tattoo I
want, now only the question of where
to put it remains. Oh well, I still
have till I'm 18 to figure it out.



I also found a beautiful
picture of a rose today.->
Well, my version of
beautiful anyway.....




My friend is convinced I am a zombie- sorry, differently biotic. Now why would she think
something like that? Never mind, don't answer
that. While I have to admit, my hands are some-
times purple (and when they aren't purple, they're deathly white) and always cold and my pulse isn't always easy to find, I am not dead. No offense to those who are.

So....yeah. That's about it. I'm not dead...yet....soon, but not yet.

See ya,
~Minx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

your getting a tattoo? well, i'd put it on your ankle or someting

Minx said...

I will when I'm 18, when my parents can't run my life. lol

I want to get it done where the skin isn't to thin so it won't hurt as bad. :)

Capri Amier Amour said...

I'd put it in the small of your back. my aunt has one there of two dolphins, she said it didn't hurt, but I wouldn't hold me to that. Nice pictures.

Blue Rose said...

i really want a tattoo, i like that one its kinda weird but at the same time cool

Minx said...

Thx, I'll think about it. :)
~Minx