Friday, August 21, 2009

Why?

As I sit here typing this, one question runs through my mind:

Why?

Why am I writing? Why did I start this blog? Why did I name it "Fiddle Case or Mental Case?" ? What's the point?

--okay, that last one was a 'What' instead of a 'Why'...but still--

The answer- I have no clue.
So, I started reading some of the first posts and realized I first started blogging because I had no/ few friends.
But now I have friends.......so should I stop blogging?
Uh, NO. There are still some semi-interesting things going on in Statesville and in my life.
Like: music things, and....okay, I can't think of any off the top of my tounge...
on the bright side! I think I'm going to make a video of how to make soda bread!
You'll like that, won't you? Knew ya would. :)
~Meg

1 comment:

Sarah♥Elizabeth said...

megan. you always have me. i love you. you are not only my best friend. you are my twin. i hope you are up. because im calling you. lol