Thursday, January 8, 2009

I kick butt........litterally......




O................M................G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was in Taekwondo class yesterday and we were sparring (my first time). Okay, so I'm the first one up and I have to go against my teacher ,who is 3 times my size! So we throw some kicks....I don't have the slightest clue what I'm doing.

I tried to round-house kick him in the side, but he turned and I kicked him in the butt!

Ooooh boy................. 8/ :o

And he turns around, and just gives me this look....like...

"What.....did you just do?"
I can tell you I almost died on the spot....but I can't remember if it was from embarresment or if I was just laughing to hard.

Be nice to your teachers.
~Minx

2 comments:

VampireGirl said...

OMG I take Taekwon Do too!!!! :D
I'm a purple belt! AHHH

Minx said...

no way!! XD I'm a yellow belt.
awesome-sauce!!!!! LOL
~Minx