Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!!

Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you have a better day than I will. Unfortunatly, I can't go trick or treating this year b/c a cheerleading thing came up. I know, I know cheer season is over, but it's like an end-of-year thing.
So last night I got dressed up in a cheer' suit from my old school and drew on some stitches and rung my own door bell. Little need I say, my parents answered the door and my dad gave me that "Go' , you're dumb..." look.

-- But I got candy just as well! yippee!--
so, any way, I was probaly the worst zombie-cheerleader ever, I still can't spell worth a dern (I'de go insane w/ out spellcheck!), I really want something cold from starbucks, and so on...
~Minx/Meg

1 comment:

Capri Amier Amour said...

Pumpkin spice frapp... it's the best (try it cream based)